Okay, so this is my first post on Millionaire Matchmaker. I am definitely a fan of the show, but have not felt the urge to write about it until now. Um, hello?! Did anyone catch last night's episode, "Shauna and Dave"? It was probably my favorite one yet! Ms. Cupid herself, Patti Stanger is freakin' hilarious! I can't tell you how many times she must have called her second millionairess customer ever ('too much botox' Shauna) a "Total Bee-Yotch!" in last night's episode, but I couldn't stop laughing out loud.
Patti is a woman who tells it like it is, and is spot on. I believe we all should take a few cues from this cu-pid (ha!). If you aren't currently already watching this show, please tune in to Bravo and check it out.
In the meantime, I will leave you with Patti's Top 10 Dating Commandments:
1. Thou shalt return calls promptly.
2. Thou shalt honor thy dating commitments.
3. Thou shalt let the man take the lead and shalt avoid bringing personal baggage to the table.
4. Thou shalt not, under any circumstances, speak of any other romantic relationships.
5. Thou shalt be engaging.
6. Thou shalt not drink too much on the first date.
7. Thou shalt not be a gold digger.
8. Thou shalt act like a lady.
9. Thou shalt (if interested) express some interest.
10. Thou shalt not become intimate on the first date.
Here is a clip of Patti talking about the "Dorian Gray Syndrome" and where she comes face to face with "Superficialist" Shauna. Enjoy!